Who we are
Other branches include Calhoun, Georgia opened in 1984, Temecula, California opened in 1991 and Mississauga, Canada opened in 1999.
Western Plastics primary markets are Industrial & Foodservice packaging sold through authorized distributors.
Complete Low Minimum 'Dropship' Program - Shows you as the shipper
Full Line Low Minimum 'Freight Paid' Program:
Most Recent Company highlights and investments include:
1. Addition of prestretched pallet wrap capacity (stretch film) in both Temecula, California and Calhoun, Georgia facilities in 2014. Added printing capacity in Temecula, CA.
2. Continued investment of over $5.2 million to expand in the foil container market with the most advanced presses and technology.
3. Investment of $5.5 million in a new manufacturing facility on the West Coast.
4. Added 270,000 sq. feet of warehousing and manufacturing to Calhoun, GA in 2014.
5. Projected 2015 North America sales to exceed $150 million.