Dispenser has a unique tensioning method which
allows users to wrap pallets with one hand while safely
walking face forward around the pallet.
Plus Films Engineered films give greater load
holding force and reduces load shifting during transit.
A cost saving alternative to conventional stretch film.
Premium Vented Pallet Wrap allows air to flow
through the palletized product to allow cold and reduce
condensation. Available in handwrap and machine grade
sizes less expensive than extruded netting. Works with
all brands of Pre-Stretch equipment.
Price buster micron film replaces conventional handwrap
at a lower cost – Stiffer, stronger film formulas allows
for a lower gauge conventional film. Superior puncture
resistance – Lower cost per case and per roll.
Pallet Wrap - Lower minimums – Custom logos and
standard stock prints available. Wide array of colors
available. Ideal for distributor identification, product
identification, advertising exposure and load protection
Dorado Foil - Economy gauge foodservice foil.
More competitive than conventionally offered foil. Replaces
standard foils in competitive situations.
Western Plastics offers you:
- Value added products to improve your margins.
- Service and support (J.I.T. Delivery)
- Full line cast and blown pallet stretch films.
- Metalocene pallet wrap available.
- Low minimums - mix products to make up pallets according
needs (Foodservice and Industrial)
- A nationwide drop ship program you can trust 100%
- Colored stretch pallet wrap available with low minimums
and short lead times
- Low freight prepaid requirements
- Private label program to ensure your customers loyalty
- The most competitive foodservice film and foil line (cutterbox,
miler film, perforated film, meat and produce film, interfolded
Disclaimer: The information and data in this report
has been obtained from sources considered reliable. Their accuracy or completeness
is not guaranteed and the giving of the same is not to be deemed as an offer
or solicitation. Any decision to purchase or sell as a result of the opinions
expressed in this report will be the full responsibility of the person authorizing